Southbound adventure crossing for two with Salish Sea Dream. Make the most of your time here in British Columbia; skip the ferry lines and bus transfers and whale watch your way from Vancouver to Victoria’s Inner Harbour. This 4-hour adventure crossing travels into the protected waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of the majestic wildlife that flood the local waters here throughout the year. Arrive in downtown Victoria in time for lunch, stroll the streets and continue your journey!
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
• Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing (4-hours)
• Take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife
• Convenient downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria connection
• Save time and combine whale watching and transportation between the two cities
• Ample space for luggage onboard
WHAT TO BRING
• We recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants and closed toed shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort
• Sunglasses, sunscreen a camera and a sense of adventure!
• This is a one way connection from Vancouver to Victoria. Please visit our tour pages to explore our return options
Tourism Victoria makes every effort to properly describe all items. All descriptions are general and approximate and do not guarantee quality, condition or value of items sold. Tourism Victoria shall in no event be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authorship or condition of the property. No description shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
|Expiry Date:||October 31, 2018|
|Restrictions:||Based on availability. Advanced reservations required.|
|Restrictions:||No cash value, can not be transferred to alternate tour, no extensions.|
|Restrictions:||Minimum 14-hour notice required for reservations. Subject to 48 hour cancellation policy. |
|Restrictions:||2017 Season May 26 - September 22|