One Tandem Sky Dive with SkyDive Vancouver Island in beautiful Qualicum Beach. Includes:
● 20 minutes of one on one training with your Tandem Instructor
● An 18 minute ride in a Cessna 182 aircraft to 10,000 feet. During this ride we will point
out some of the local sights like Hornby and Denman Islands, Texada Island, Spider
Lake, Horne Lake, Cameron Lake, Mount Arrowsmith, the Alberni Valley and much
● At 10,000 feet above the Qualicum Beach Airport you will exit the plane with your
Tandem Instructor attached to you.
● In freefall you will reach speeds of up to 200km/h and will travel 1.5km in 30 seconds
● The instructor will activate your parachute at 5000 feet and will give you the steering
● The Tandem Instructor will take over the controls for landing and you will come in for a
smooth landing back at the Qualicum Beach Airport
● From there you will be able to rush into the arms of waiting friends, family or strangers
and share your excitement for having just jumped out a perfectly good plane!
We specialize in creating the ultimate Tandem Skydiving adventure, so if it's your first jump or 100th, Skydive Vancouver Island can create the experience that you will remember for a lifetime. There is nothing like jumping over the ocean. The views are spectacular and it will be an experience that you will never forget. We are centrally located in Qualicum Beach, so no matter if you are coming from Victoria, Vancouver, Tofino or Courtenay we are a short drive away.
Skydiving is an exhilarating, empowering, serene, lifetime experience waiting for you!
Participants must be under 220 pounds for males and 200 pounds for females. Minimum age
16 years and minors must have parental permission signed on the waiver. This gift certificate has no cash value and expires October 31, 2019.
This item may only be paid for by credit card through our secure online payment system. If you are the highest bidder for this item, you will receive an email with payment link at close of auction. This not-for-profit business resides in Nanaimo and items can be picked up or shipped. Shipping & Handling cost is the responsibility of the highest bidder. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding your item.
Tourism Vancouver Island makes every effort to properly describe all items. All descriptions and images are general and approximate and do not guarantee quality, condition or value of items sold. Tourism Vancouver Island shall in no event be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, authorship or condition of the property. No description shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.